Sunday 14 October 2012

Harrods, Mori and Snog!

 One of my best friends Eva, lives in London and I often go up there to see her! We meet in our usual place of Harrods and then we mooch around looking at Chanel shoes (one of Eva's weaknesses!) and Designer handbags! We then have a look around the food hall and make a B-line for the chocolate section! We love Godiva Chocolates, and came across this huge hamper of Godiva choccies- if anyone bought me this I would literally marry them!


We also saw Godiva chocolate spread, which I am sure would taste amazing (but not at £8 a jar!! hehe). I love the look of these chocolate covered dried apricots, nuts, dried figs and dates, I think I might try making these at home, they would make nice presents!


Eva introduced me to Mori, which is an Asian restaurant, and they have pots of noodles in a broth - we had chicken, but there are also vegetarian dumpling, prawn and salmon flavour. We visited the Mori on the Kings Road and then went on to Snog!



Below is the Snog that I had with Eva! She had, chocolate frozen yoghurt with brownie pieces and white chocolate stars (her usual!) and I had original flavour frozen yoghurt with dark chocolate nibs and 'superfood' which was a mix of seeds, nuts and raisins! So so yummy!




1 comment: