Saturday 13 October 2012

Emily's Birthday at Fortnum and Mason!


Earlier in the summer it was my friend Emily's 21st Birthday and she treated us all to afternoon tea at Fortnum and Mason in London which was very sweet of her! I love Fortnums, they have the most delectable selection of goodies to eat there - lovely tins of biscuits, jams, chocolates and fruit cakes. 

So here are my lovely Loughborough friends having afternoon tea! (Birthday girl Emily 3rd in from the right!)


Emily's birthday cards below!




So.. you stared at the bottom and worked your way up to the top! It was a selection of sandwiches on the bottom - beef, salmon, cucumber and egg, then Scones in the middle - with a selection of jams and clotted cream, then cakes on top! I literally couldnt move after sharing one of these with my friend Sophie- but it was certainly worth it!




Lovely afternoon at Fortnum and Mason with everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment